We’re growing! Come work in a collaborative environment, where you can make a real difference. We have the benefits of a large company, with a small family feel. We need a talented eCommerce Manager / Digital Merchandising Manager to join our team!
eCommerce Manager / Digital Merchandising Manager (Full-time Permanent)
- Lead development and enhancements of Merchandising for eCommerce websites.
- Lead cross-functional teams and provide leadership of Merchandising and eCommerce projects.
- Manage online Merchandising strategy, roadmaps, content, etc.
- Develop growth plans, driving growth and retention of buyers.
- Oversee product relationships, browsing and upselling options.
- Leverage merchandising tools. Translate web analytics into actionable insights.
- Provide management and teams with training and data-driven recommendations based on meaningful analysis and trends.
- Understand sources of data and conditions to explain outcomes to stakeholders.
- Develop and analyze web data and key performance metrics to improve end-user experience, increase revenue and profits.
- Develop standards for categories and shopping analysis.
- 5+ years of eCommerce, Digital Merchandising, or related experience
- Google Analytics, PIM, CMS, or related tools preferred
- Proven ability to lead multiple projects and mentor other individuals
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in related field preferred