A Document Specialist job in Cincinnati, OH through Belcan. As Document Specialist you should have a minimum of two years of experience related to document control. You will provide assistance with Control of Documents and Records.
Document Specialist Job Duties:
- Process and issue quality-related documents through electronic document management system. Operationally execute the document control system.
- Provide assistance with document management system user issues.
- Provide support during regulatory inspections of the area
- Control quality records
- Maintain all record files
- Operationally execute record filing system.
Minimum of two years of experience in Document Control.
IST, who we are
We are a full-service staffing firm providing IT, Engineering and other Professional resources since 2001. For the past fifteen years, IST has specialized in supporting the Energy/Utilities industry in these areas as a Tier 1 IT, Engineering and Professional resources staffing provider for a Fortune 200 Energy company.
Our recruiters are former IT and Engineering professionals who have unique insight into the challenges facing the industry. Our lean, agile recruiting model can scale up quickly to meet the needs of multiple clients. We offer solutions directly to clients or through MSP programs.
IST takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.