This is a key position focused on maintaining and improving global websites and programs through creative and strategic projects. This person is punctual and thorough in their work with a process-oriented organization mindset that is focused on creating best practices, documenting these practices, and communicating them to team members in such a way so that they become standards the team embraces. This role will do hands-on work developing cohesive digital marketing campaigns that include the design and development for campaign landing pages, email marketing, banners, and more. While this is a lead role, day-to-day this role will be comprised approximately of 70% hands-on work, with 30% dedicated to tasks involving coordinating the planning and scheduling of digital campaigns.
College Degree in graphic design or digital marketing preferred
2 years experience using Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture) or Google Analytics tools
Previous experience in a lead role highly preferred
5 years in a Corporate Web Management experience
4 years managing Email Marketing initiatives in a corporate environment
2 years managing Social Media presence for an established B2B company
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
· Expert knowledge of web design and usability principles
· Advanced Enterprise Web Content Management System experience
· Advanced level Microsoft Office skills preferred
· Experience executing a corporate Social Media strategy.
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Strong attention to detail
· Adobe Creative Suite skills
· Proven experience with search engine optimization.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills at all organization levels
· Exhibits strong interpersonal/teamwork skills in order to develop effective relationships with individuals and groups inside the organization.
· Digital portfolio is required.