Digital Designer Needed
Digital Design role - Need Illustrator and Photoshop EXPERT-level experience.
Project Variety needed.
This is a long-term contracting needs. We do not have an end date in mind at this time - likely 1 year+.
The Senior Digital Designer will report to the Creative Director and will be responsible for overseeing all advocacy marketing design strategy and collateral. This position will partner closely with the Advocacy Marketing Manager to develop overarching marketing strategy. The candidate will have a proven track record in creative graphic design, with a firm understanding of advocacy marketing.
• Oversees and creates all deliverables for advocacy marketing levers, including but not limited to, digital, social, public relations, and field sampling
• Oversees project management and project implementation for all advocacy marketing deliverables
• Responsible for developing advocacy design strategy
• Art directs for advocacy marketing executions with agency partners
• Ensures that all related advocacy design aligns with Creative Director and brand standards
• Thinks creatively and develops new design concepts, graphics and layouts
• Works collaboratively as part of a team with brand managers, advocacy strategists, agency partners, copywriters, and designers
PREFERRED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Preferred 3+ years experience in content creation for Social execution
• In depth knowledge of digital photography and videography preferred
• Additional integrated marketing experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Capable of leading and managing a team
• Experience with advocacy marketing
• Proficient in all relevant social media platforms, technologies and strategy
• Has a strong eye for design, possesses creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Demonstrates proficient graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to communicate and present ideas effectively
• Proficient with industry leading software and technologies (Illustrator, Photoshop etc)
• Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
• Demonstrates passion for their work
• Understanding of food photography and the recipe development process
• General photography and video skills
• Video editing experience